Green Card for religious workers

Tenberg Law Offices, LLC handles all the aspects of employment-based immigration including assistance in obtaining a religious worker green card.

How to apply for a religious worker green card

Churches and religious institutions may employ immigrant workers on an R1 temporary visa and further sponsor them for a religious worker green card. In order to qualify, an individual must:

  • have at least 2 years of experience as a minister or in religious vocation or occupation.
  • be a member of a bona fide non-profit religious organization in the United States or abroad.

Whether you are an R1 holder or an individual with a qualifying experience you may start pursuing a green card. As it is an employment-based green card, an employer must sponsor a religious worker for an immigrant visa by filing Form I-360 at USCIS. If you are looking for a result-driven immigration attorney who can simplify the process for you and your employer, you should call on Larisa Tenberg. Tenberg Law Offices excels in solving immigration-based issues providing its clients with an A-class legal support. Contact us 24/7 at 1 (267) 664-6769 to learn more in detail about your legal options for permanent residence.

Types of Green Cards

Contact Us Today

Tenberg Law Offices assist in matters of family-based and employment-based immigration, investment immigration, asylum and protection from deportation. We are available to answer your questions 24/7 in English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish or Portuguese.