Green card for outstanding professors or researchers

Tenberg Law Offices, LLC is your legal adviser in matters of obtaining a green card for outstanding professors or researchers.

How to obtain a green card for outstanding professors or researchers

Alien professors or researcher whose outstanding achievements in a specific academic field are recognized internationally may qualify for EB-1B known as a green card for outstanding professors or researchers. Because it is an employment-based green card, an individual who seeks the green card must be sponsored by an employer who offers a permanent position, must have at least 3 years of teaching experience in a specific field, and enter the US in a tenure or tenue track teaching or comparable research position at a university or other institution of higher education. There are many qualifications that need to be met in order to pursue a green card for outstanding professors or researchers. To find out whether you qualify for permanent residence through this employment-based category, contact Immigration lawyer Larisa Tenberg, Esq. via hotline 1 (267) 664-6769.

Types of Green Cards

Contact Us Today

Tenberg Law Offices assist in matters of family-based and employment-based immigration, investment immigration, asylum and protection from deportation. We are available to answer your questions 24/7 in English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish or Portuguese.